Terms & Conditions
Order Processing. Orders may only be placed using the Services for personal use and not for resale. Eledera reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to not process or to cancel your order or to limit quantities. For most orders, you will be charged at the time your order is placed.
Taxes. For Eledera Tax Policy, which may change from time to time, please refer to the information in this document.
Shipping and Delivery. For Eledera Shipping and Delivery Policy, which may change from time to time, please refer to the information in this document.
Returns/Exchanges. For Eledera Return/Exchange Policy, which may change from time to time, click here.
Product Availability. All offers of products as they are displayed via the Services are subject to availability. Eledera reserves the right to change the items offered via the Services at any time and without notice. The Services may contain information about the availability of products at the time of ordering, but the quantity of inventory actually available can change significantly. If a product is not available for shipping promptly after your place your order, you will be notified, and you may choose to order a different item that is then-currently available, to wait until the product is available (if it will be available again in a timely manner) or to cancel your order. Eledera shall not be liable if products are not in stock or otherwise not available.
Listed Price. The pricing for all products available via the Services are in United States dollars, and exclude taxes and shipping costs. We strive to ensure all pricing information is correct. If a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or otherwise, we reserve the right to not process or to cancel any orders placed for such product.
Text Messages. If you provided us with your mobile phone number, you must have a text messaging-enabled mobile device with a text messaging plan in order to receive text messages from us. This service is free from Eledera but charges from your carrier for text, data or other usage may apply and you are responsible for all such charges.
4. Intellectual Property.
Ownership. The Services and all content available through the Services (including all intellectual property of any nature, whether registered or unregistered, including all text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, code and software, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof) are the exclusive property of and owned by Eledera and its affiliates, and their respective licensors or content providers, and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable U.S. and foreign laws.
You may not reproduce by any means or process (except as expressly provided herein), in whole or in part, distribute, publish, transmit, create derivative works based on, modify or sell any material contained within the Services. The “Eledera” trademark and all other Eledera related marks and logos, whether registered or not registered, displayed via the Services, as well as the domain name "eledera.com," are and will remain the exclusive property of Eledera. Any reproduction, distribution, transmission, modification or use of any Eledera trademark for any purpose is prohibited. You may not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice contained in the Services or any content contained therein.
Claims of Copyright Infringement. Eledera respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Eledera may, at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users of the Services who may be infringing the intellectual property of a third party. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Eledera with the following information (to be effective, the notification must be in writing and provided to our Copyright Agent at the address below):
a. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
b. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
c. identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Services;
d. your address, telephone number, and, if available, email address;
e. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
f. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf
Eledera’s agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
Eledera may update this contact information from time to time without notice to you. We will post the current contact information on this Site.
International Access. The Services may be accessed from countries other than the United States. The Services may contain products or references to products that are not available outside of the United States. Any such references do not imply that such products will be made available outside the United States. If you access and use the Services outside the United States you are responsible for complying with your local laws and regulations.
GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. No fees are imposed on Gift Cards, and if purchased, they do not expire.
2. Certain Gift Cards that are not purchased are considered Promotional Cards, and the terms and conditions may vary. Promotional Cards may have an expiration date, as indicated at the time of issuance.
3. Gift Cards can only be redeemed at the Eledera website toward the purchase of products available thereon. They cannot be applied to any orders previously placed or be redeemed for other Gift Cards.
4. Gift Cards are non-transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash (except as required by law).
5. If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance will continue to be available on the Gift Card and can be redeemed against subsequent orders. You may check your Gift Card balance on the Eledera website or by calling customer assistance.
6. To redeem a Gift Card you must enter the Gift Card information during checkout.
7. All remaining balances exceeding the value of your Gift Card must be paid by another Gift Card, credit card or debit card.
8. If you return any item you purchased using a Gift Card, the amount paid using a Gift Card will be issued to you on a new Gift Card and will be eligible for redemption against subsequent orders.
9. Electronic Gift Cards will be emailed to the recipient after payment has been processed, and physical Gift Cards will be shipped in accordance with our Shipping and Delivery Policy. A confirmation will also be sent to the purchaser.
10. Delivery of an electronic Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Delivery of a physical gift card to an incorrect or non-existent shipping address is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. We are not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. Gift Cards will not be replaced if lost or stolen without proper proof of purchase. Please treat them like cash.
11. Sales tax and shipping charges are applicable to any items purchased with a Gift Card.
12. We reserve the right to refuse, cancel or hold for review Gift Cards and orders for suspected fraud, for cards mistakenly issued in an incorrect denomination, or for other violations of gift card policies.
13. Please note that Promotional Cards are not gift cards, and the terms and conditions may vary. Promotional Cards may have an expiration date, as indicated at the time of issuance.
PROMOTIONAL CARD AND PROMOTIONAL CODE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Promotional cards cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.
1. No fees are imposed on Promotions.
2. Promotions may have an expiration date, as indicated at the time of issuance.
3. Promotions can only be redeemed at the Eledera website toward the purchase of products available thereon. They cannot be applied to any orders previously placed or be used toward the purchase Gift Cards. Via Italia guest brand products are not eligible for promotional discounts.
4. Promotions are non-transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash (except as required by law).
6. To redeem a Promotion you must enter the Promotion information when prompted during checkout. Additional restrictions may apply, as indicated at the time of issuance.
7. All remaining balances exceeding the value of your Promotion must be paid by another acceptable form of payment (Gift Card, credit card or debit card).
8. If you return any item you purchased using a Promotion, the amount paid using a Promotion will not be reissued to you and will not be eligible for redemption against subsequent orders.
9. Delivery of an electronic Promotion to an incorrect or non-existent email address is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. Delivery of a physical Promotion to an incorrect or non-existent shipping address is the sole responsibility of the purchaser. We are not responsible if a Promotion is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission. Promotions will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Please treat them like cash.
10. Sales tax and shipping charges are applicable to any items purchased with a Promotion.
11. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to refuse, modify, cancel or hold for review any Promotion and orders for suspected fraud, for Promotions mistakenly issued in an incorrect denomination, or for other violations of the Promotion policies, in whole or in part for any reason or no reason to the extent permitted by law. If we suspect misuse of a Promotion, it may be suspended or terminated.
12. Please note that Promotions are not Gift cards, and the terms and conditions may vary. Promotions may have an expiration date, as indicated at the time of issuance.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
1. Shipping Method. As part of the order procedure, you will be asked to select your preferred shipping method, and your shipping cost, if any, will depend on the method you select. We will inform you of the shipping costs for the shipment method you select in the order summary displayed on the site before you confirm your order. This amount will be payable by you in addition to the price, including taxes, of the goods ordered.
Most items will ship via common carrier (such as UPS, FedEx, or USPS) and require a valid shipping address. Some carriers generally will not ship to a P.O. Box or military address.
2. Shipping Costs and Timing. During the ordering procedure, we will inform you of the estimated time required for delivery and the various forms of delivery available for the goods purchased. We provide free shipping to most destinations in the United States.
In some cases, certain delivery options may not be available, may require additional shipping fees or may take longer. Items subject to these additional shipping and delivery charges will be displayed during the ordering procedures and may not be eligible for any reduced or free shipping offers.
For all the Products, the order is prepared for departure from Eledera's warehouse within a maximum period of 3 working days (subject to stock availability and except for the special case of Products sold “on pre-order”) from confirmation by e-mail of the order. The average period between the placing of an order and its delivery is from 4 to 9 working days.
Additionally, orders for physical Gift Cards will ship within 24 hours if placed on a business day, or on the next business day. For “Pre-Order” items that are not yet at our warehouse or available for delivery, you will be notified by email when the item is processed and shipped. A tracking number will be emailed to you when your order ships. This tracking number will allow you to check on the delivery status of your order. Please be advised that deliveries are not typically made on weekends or holidays.
If your order or a part of your order is not able to ship without material delay for any reason, Customer Service will contact you to provide more detail and an estimated shipping date.
1. Eligibility. Unless otherwise noted, you may return or exchange any product purchased via the Services for a refund or credit (see Section 3 below). Gift Cards are final sale and are not eligible for return. You must return or exchange any eligible item within thirty (30) calendar days of the delivery date. All items for return or exchange must be in their original condition, unused, unwashed, unaltered and undamaged. Items must be in the original packaging (including, if possible, the original delivery box) and be accompanied by the original invoice.
2. Process. For most orders, you can visit XXXX RETURN SITE to initiate a return or exchange of an eligible item.
3. Returns. After your item is received and inspected, in most cases your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment. For returns of products purchased during certain events, such as private sale events, your refund may be credited in the form of an electronic gift card, as noted at the time of purchase. Depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied to post to your account. Items that have been returned for a refund to your original form of payment will be refunded at the original purchase price plus applicable sales tax (if any).
If a Gift Card was utilized in the original purchase, we will issue a new Gift Card for the value of the return refund. If the credit card used in connection with the purchase is expired or invalid, the refund will transfer over to your new card if it is with the same bank. If this is not possible, we will issue a check to the billing address on the credit card.
Return items must be in their original condition, unused, unwashed, unaltered and undamaged. If, upon inspection, we deem your return item to be used, altered or otherwise damaged, it may be ineligible for refund. If you have any questions about the condition of any item you are considering returning, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Exchanges. To exchange an eligible item for the same item in a different size, visit XXXX RETURN SITE and select “Exchange for new size” when prompted. We will ship your new item as soon as your return item is placed in the mail. To exchange an eligible item for the same item in a different color, or for a different item altogether, visit XXXXXXX and select “Shop Now” when prompted. For any other questions, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com.
TEXT MESSAGES TERMS & CONDITIONS
You may elect to receive certain messages from Eledera at your mobile phone number, including messages to: (1) provide you with information you requested from Eledera; (2) inform you of Eledera products, services, marketing or promotional offers that may be of interest to you; (3) to respond to your inquiries regarding your account or purchases from Eledera; and/or (4) provide you with the ability to reorder, receive new product recommendations, and status updates regarding your orders. If you provide us with your mobile phone number, you must have a text messaging-enabled mobile device with a text messaging plan in order to receive text messages from us. This service is without charge from Eledera but charges from your carrier for text, data or other usage may apply and you are responsible for all such charges. If you enroll to receive texts from us, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by the following terms:
You represent and warrant to us that you are authorized: (i) you are the owner of the mobile phone number you designate in Eledera’s system to receive communications from Eledera via Short Message Service or text ("Texts"), and (ii) you are solely responsible for any mobile message or data charges that may be incurred by communicating with us via Texts. You may register to receive Texts by entering and submitting your phone number in the provided submission form available on our website. By entering your phone number and/or by confirming your desire to receive Texts from us, you consent to these terms and to receive text message communications fromEledera as described herein. A text message will be delivered to the mobile number you provided confirming your enrollment once you have submitted your phone number. You are responsible for managing the types of texts (whether SMS or MMS) you receive.
By subscribing to receive Texts, you expressly consent and agree to accept and receive information regarding products you order. With your consent, we may also use automated or non-automated technology to send you additional promotional communications via text message to the cellular/mobile telephone number that you provide to us. You understand that you are not required to receive promotional text messages as a condition of purchasing goods or services from Eledera. The information in any message may be subject to certain time lags and/or delays.
We may send you an initial message confirming that we have received your opt-in. After that, the number of Texts you receive will vary depending upon how you use our Service and whether you take steps to generate additional Texts from us.
By agreeing to receive Texts, you also consent to the use of an electronic record to document your agreement. You may withdraw your consent to the use of the electronic record by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Revoke Electronic Consent" in the subject line.
In order to cease receiving Texts, you may unsubscribe by replying STOP to any text message you receive or contacting Eledera Customer Service by email at email@example.com. You consent that following such a request to unsubscribe, you may receive one (1) final message from Eledera confirming that you have been inactivated in our system. Please allow up to ten (10) days to process your request. Following such confirmation message, no additional text messages will be sent to you unless you re-activate your subscription to receive messages.
Eledera reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend any or all of the Texts, in whole or in part, for any reason, with or without notice to you.
We charge and collect state, local and county taxes for online transactions based on shipping address and as required by applicable laws and regulations. An estimate of these taxes will be provided during the ordering process and the actual sales tax (if any) will be calculated when your order is shipped and may vary from the estimated tax.
Applicable taxes will be applied to orders shipped to any location where we are required to collect taxes. If we are not required to collect taxes, it is your responsibility to determine and pay any use taxes or similar taxes. You cannot assume that your purchase is exempt merely because it is made over the internet.
No sales tax is charged when purchasing gift cards; however, purchases paid for with gift cards may be subject to tax.
Eledera shall refuse any complaint for Products that have been used contrary to their intended use.
Eledera shall deliver to the Customer a Product that complies with the contract and which is exempt from conformity defects at the time of the delivery of said Product, to the extent that the Product shall be fit for the use normally expected of similar goods and that it shall have the characteristics featured during the sale. Eledera is also liable for conformity defects resulting from the packaging, assembly or installation instructions provided such liability as agreed by contract or such processes where made under its responsibility.
Warranty against hidden defects
Eledera shall ship to the Customer a Product free of hidden defects that would make it unfit for the use for which it was intended, or that substantially decreases this use.
In the event of an actual non-conformity on a Product, the Customer shall email us within 48 hours of receiving the shoes and may choose to have the Product replaced or return the Product.