For all styles, the following chart will help you decide which size to buy. Simply measure the length of your foot from heel to toe, with your heel flush against a wall.
|Italian Size||US Women's Size||Foot Length (cm)|
If you require further assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP 1: MEASURE YOUR FEET
- Place your foot with your heel against a wall on a piece of paper.
- Measure your foot length: The midpoint between your two longest toes.
- Measure your width: From the ball of your foot to the base of your pinky toe.
- If needed, cut a strip of paper to mark the circumference of your ankle.
STEP 2: FIND YOUR SIZE
Use your measurement to identify your size. We recommend you double check to see if it compares to your usual US size.
Classica mules run particularly small, so consider sizing up one entire size.
Rete Fisherman sandals run particularly large, so size down one entire size.
If in doubt or between two sizes:
- Take the next size up for the Classica Mules.
- Take the next size up for the Quadra ballerina flats and the Tacco heels, if you have wider feet.
- Take the next full size down for Rete Fisherman sandal and the Rotonda ballerina flats if you have narrow feet.
- Take the next half size down for Lusso Heel boots and Moto boots.
STEP 3: FIND YOUR FOOT WIDTH
Use the width measurement to identify your width, we usually share tips on which styles might fit you best depending on your foot width.
Narrow: 7.5-8 cm
Standard: 8-8.5 cm
Wide: 8.5-9 cm
STEP 4: CHECK THE FIT TIPSWe want our styles to fit you, so we measured each shoe to give you very precise tips on how they usually fit.
Check the Fit Tips on each product page to see if this style is recommended for you.
STEP 5: WE CAN HELP YOU
If you're still unsure, email us at email@example.com. We'll provide specific measurements and can help you find the right size!